Group Fitness Instructors
Are you passionate about motivating others? Being an In-Shape Group Fitness Instructor might be for you!
In-Shape is looking for enthusiastic, certified instructors to join our team, and one of the largest Group Fitness communities in California. As a Group Fitness Instructor you would be responsible for engaging members by leading group fitness classes that support members with their personal fitness goals. Instructors continually monitor members’ needs and progress through safe exercises/routines, while creating an exciting and fun workout experience.
Sound like it might be a good fit for you? Welcome to the club.
Classes We Teach at In-Shape
- Les Mills® – BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, CXWORX, RPM, BODYATTACK, BODYFLOW
- Zumba® – Zumba, Aqua Zumba, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning
- Yoga, Pilates, Barre
- Silver Sneakers
- Boot Camps & Athletic Conditioning
- And More!
What You Need to Know
- Certifications are required for teaching (national certification (AFAA, ACE, etc) or trained in branded formats (Les Mills, Zumba, etc)) and documentation must be shown at time of audition
- CPR Certification required or within first 60 days of hire
- Be an In-Shape Health Clubs Group Fitness brand ambassador
- Create an exciting and fun workout experience
- Exhibit enthusiasm about being healthy and fit
- Professional and positive attitude
- Participates in department and club events
- Coordination, rhythm, and timing skills necessary
- Open availability to teach at multiple times and days
Benefits of Joining In-Shape
- Get paid to work out!
- A complimentary In-Shape membership
- CPR training
- Opportunity for discounted format training
- Referral bonus when you refer new In-Shape team members
- 73 clubs in CA that make it convenient for your to teach
- A passionate member base that’s eager to learn
Check out one of our partners to learn about their instructor format trainings: