All In-Shape Clubs Temporarily Closed
All memberships have been put on hold until the clubs re-open. Please be assured that no new dues will be billed and your membership will be extended for the same period that our clubs will be temporarily closed.
We hope that you are staying healthy and safe as that is our number one priority for our team and members. We all miss seeing your smiling faces in the club and can’t wait until we can reopen. We know you have questions for us!
When are we reopening?
We are working closely with our state and local officials in California to determine the best time to open to ensure the health of our communities. The safety of our members and team members is our number one priority. One thing you can do now is download the In-Shape App on your mobile phone, so you never miss a club update or announcement. Click here to download the app.
What will the clubs look like when we reopen?
Our teams are busy working on new cleaning standards and physical distancing procedures so when we get the thumbs up to open, we are ready! More to come on that as we get closer to an opening date.
What is going on with my membership?
Your membership will stay on hold and we will NOT be charging any dues until we open.
Do you have any tips on staying fit?
We hope to see you in one of our virtual classes on Facebook and here on the website. Our team really enjoys creating them for you. We get really excited with every comment and thumbs up you leave. So, thank you!
Will all health clubs have the same rules?
We joined a group called California Fitness Alliance which was formed to help set the re-opening standards for health clubs and gyms in California. Join us and #fight4fitness! Membership is free. Just click here to learn more.
-The In-Shape Team
For questions on your membership, please call our member services team at (209) 472-2450, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Tips for Staying Healthy During COVID-19
We ask that our members follow these guidelines to stay healthy and reduce the spread of COVID-19, colds and flu:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms consistent with the flu (fever, coughing, sneezing, congestion and shortness of breath), please stay home until you are well and/or no longer contagious
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Refrain from handshakes or any other unnecessary physical contact with others
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat a healthy diet and hydrate
- And of course, get your workout in!