All In-Shape Clubs Temporarily Closed
All memberships have been put on hold until the clubs re-open. Please be assured that no new dues will be billed and your membership will be extended for the same period that our clubs will be temporarily closed.
Based on Governor Newsom’s direction as a result of COVID-19, we have temporarily closed our clubs as part of our efforts to ensure the continued wellness of our members and team members.
Keep an eye on your In-Shape app, your email and this page where we will continue to update you. As soon as we get the all-clear to reopen from the state, you’ll be the first to know.
We appreciate your patience, understanding and support as our team navigates this evolving situation. Please continue to stay safe and healthy.
In-Shape Member Services
For questions on your membership, please call our member services team at (209) 472-2450, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Tips for Staying Healthy During COVID-19
We ask that our members follow these guidelines to stay healthy and reduce the spread of COVID-19, colds and flu:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms consistent with the flu (fever, coughing, sneezing, congestion and shortness of breath), please stay home until you are well and/or no longer contagious
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Refrain from handshakes or any other unnecessary physical contact with others
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat a healthy diet and hydrate
- And of course, get your workout in!