Watermelon Mojito Recipe
This watermelon mojito recipe will give you yet another option for a healthy (and non-alcoholic) drink. This refreshing mojito is prepared using fresh watermelon, fresh mint and lime. Also, it’s naturally sweetened.
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup watermelon pieces (1/2 to 1" size)
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¾ cup chilled sparkling apple cider (naturally sweetened)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon agave (optional to adjust sweetness if necessary)
- 2-3 lime slices (optional for garnish)
What to Do:
- In a small bowl or jar, add watermelon pieces. Muddle to extract juice from the watermelon pieces. Then add fresh mint leaves and again muddle for few seconds to slightly bruise the mint leaves.
- Transfer the watermelon-mint muddled mixture into a serving glass.
- Add ice cubes followed by lime juice and chilled sparkling apple cider. Give it a gentle mix and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices and serve to enjoy a glass of fresh watermelon mint mojito.