Workout 101: Bicep Curl + Shoulder Press
Here's the "how-to" on executing this workout!
- Begin in the standing position with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Keep your chest up and out with your legs shoulder with apart.
- While your arms are hanging at your sides and palms facing forward holding the dumbbells, flex your elbows in a controlled motion to curl the weight in each hand.
- To then perform the press, extend the arms while flexing your shoulders to rotate your arms and forearms.
- Proceed to then press the weight in the air above your head, pause, then reverse the motion back to the starting position.