BE HEAD OF THE CLASS
At In-Shape, we’ve worked hard to establish one of the top group fitness programs in the country. We’re looking for instructors with the enthusiasm, energy, and expertise to lead us forward even further. We provide outstanding facilities, a wide range of class offerings, continuing education, and a clear path for career growth to those who are interested. If you’re the kind of class act who wants to play a role in helping our club members live healthy, happy and fit, let’s talk.
Take a look at how some of our team members have shaped their career paths at In-Shape.
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE'RE INTO AT IN-SHAPE
It takes all kinds to build a great company. But we've found that our kind all tend to have a few things in common.
• Passionate about Fitness
• Team Player
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Wants to provide members with a stellar Group Fitness experience
• Desires to be a part of a community that is focused on our mission to create fit, healthy and happy lives
CURRENT FITNESS CAREER OPENINGS
Instructor/Coaches positions are opening up all the time.
If you don't see something that fits today, check back again tomorrow.
In-Shape Health Club requires all team members to be 18 years of age. Applicants must be 18+ to apply for any of our positions.
We accept all levels of experience from newly certified to many years of instructing. All group fitness instructors must have a current certification for the format they want to teach. In-Shape reimburses for 1 training/CEU workshop for half or up to $100 every year. Discount codes are available for most certifications.
• Les Mills®
• Barre Above®
• World of Dance U-Jam Fitness®
• Pop Pilates
• BalancedBody Pilates
• Keiser Cycling®
• Schwinn Cycling®
• Mad Dogg Athletics®
• AFAA primary Group Fitness®
• Yoga Alliance
• Yoga Fit
• Beatz RIDE
• AEA Aqua Certification
BENEFITS, PERKS, AND OTHER GOOD STUFF
There's more to working at In-Shape than just a competitive salary, health insurance, and the satisfaction that comes with knowing your contributing something positive to the world. For instance:
• Free club memberships for you and your family
• Retail discounts
• Energizing, fun work environment
• Flexible schedule (including time to work out!)
• A chance to make a real difference through our philanthropic efforts like our Fight Cancer cause