Group Fitness Reopening FAQs
See our Group Fitness Reopening FAQs below. For more information about our club experience, safety measures and membership information, click here.
Do I need a reservation to attend a group fitness class?
Yes, all group fitness classes require a reservation. To make a reservation, follow these steps and see the screenshot below:
- Open the app and select the Reservations tile on the home screen or Club Reservations in the top left navigation of the In-Shape app.
- Click the + button to make a new reservation. If you have existing reservations, you will also see them listed here.
- Select the Find An Activity option
- Select the club location and member(s) you’d like to make a reservation for and click Next.
- Select which group fitness class you’d like to reserve and click Next.
- Select the arrival time for your club reservation and click Next.
- Review and agree to the Member Safety & PD Acknowledgement and click Next.
- You will see a confirmation message and receive an email confirmation. You can edit/cancel your reservation any time before your reservation begins.
Click image to enlarge.
Where can I see the Group Fitness Schedule?
Just choose the “Class Schedule” icon in your app and search by club to view the schedule.
How do I check in to my group fitness class?
The studio will open 5 minutes before the start of class. Please do not enter the room until an instructor welcomes you inside. We want to make sure that the studio is cleaned and sanitized before you enter.
- Open your app and have your reservation ready or have your printed email confirmation available to present to the instructor.
- Line up outside of the studio following physical distancing markers. Please do not get in line until your reservation confirmation is ready to view.
Need help booking a class? Head to the Welcome Desk and they will assist you.
What should I bring to class?
Bring your own mat, water bottle, and towel. If you are attending a yoga class, please bring your own blocks and straps if desired.
How long are classes?
All classes will be 45 minutes to allow time for cleaning and resetting the studio between classes.
Do you offer any new classes?
Yes! We’re excited to introduce Les Mills CORE, Yoga Burn and Yoga Restore.
Yoga Flow: Ignite your internal fire with this fast-paced, fluid style yoga flow. Move through a sequence of yoga postures to strengthen and tone the body, while challenging flexibility and increasing mobility. Power up your practice, and power up your confidence!
Yoga Restore: Gentle postures and breathwork will stretch your body and unwind your mind. This class will increase your flexibility and mobility and will complement your cardio and strength workout routine. Calm your body and your mind to find balance on and off the mat.
Les Mills CORE: Les Mills CXWORX is now Les Mills CORE! More than just an ab workout, CORE is scientifically proven to fire up the muscles of the posterior chain and enhance the body’s functional strength and fitness.
Are all classes included in my membership?
Everyone except Basic Memberships have access to Group Fitness. Check the In-Shape app to see your membership level.
Can I book more than one class per day?
Yes, you can book multiple activities per day.
How far in advance can I book a class?
You may book a class 3 days in advance.
Can I reserve a specific spot in class?
The app reservation does not guarantee you a specific spot in class.
Can I reserve a class after it’s started?
In an effort to create an awesome class experience, we ask that members arrive on time. Once the class starts, it will no longer be available in the app for reservation.
Will Kid Zone be available?
Yes, Kid Zone is now open at most clubs. Visit our Kid Zone Reopening FAQs for details.