All throughout October, we will be working to reach our goal of donating $100,000 to cancer research in our local communities.
Help us raise $100,000!
How you can participate
- Buy a paper kettlebell $2, $5 or $10
- Take a Weekend Warrior Class $10
- Purchase an In-Shape Fights Cancer Tee or Tank - $17.99 each
- Walk with Us at a Making Strides Event
- Refer a friend to In-Shape and we will donate when your friend joins
- Snap a pic, tell us who you’re fighting for and share on Instagram or Facebook with #inshapefightscancer & we will donate $1 per post!
Make a Difference and Let’s Fight Cancer Together!
Every weekend there will be different classes that you can take with a $10 donation.
Check your class schedule & sign up at the front desk. Each participant receives a Fight Cancer Cinch Bag at the end of each class.
*Weekend Warrior classes are special classes added to the schedule to help us raise money for cancer research. These classes require a $10 donation for participation, which includes class admittance and a Fight Cancer cinch bag.
- Step 1: SNAP and tell us who you’re fighting for
- Step 2: SHARE on Instagram or Facebook with #inshapefightscancer
- Step 3: WE DONATE
All October long In-Shape is participating in local community events. Scroll down to find one near you!
Bay Area native, Hollis Belger, who has been raising money for St. Jude by juggling a soccer ball since she was 8 years old. She is now 13 years old and has raised over 147k for St. Jude. In 2017 she was recognized by St. Jude for her fundraising and awareness efforts.
Date: Sunday, October 8
Location: Antioch In-Shape
Time: 10:00AM - 12:00PM
Fee: Kids are $10 to participate / $25 for family
- Enjoy a 30 minute bootcamp warm-up the whole family can join in on
- Soccer Juggling and Skills Clinic for the kids
- Prizes will be awarded for top jugglers and shootout winners!
- Music, snacks, and prizes for top jugglers and shootout winners!
- Feel free to bring your own ball for good luck!
- A waiver is required for every attendee.
- All kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- FAMILY SWIM: All participants and their families are invited to enjoy the outdoor pool from 12-4 on Sunday!! Bring your swimming suits and towels.
Locations & Information
We are sponsoring 3 Making Strides events supporting the American Cancer Society.
Location: Nelson Park
Address: 3755 Bridlewood Circle
Event time: 9:00am
Time to arrive: 7:30am
Where to park: TBA
More information: Visit Site
Location: Gallo Center for the Arts
Address: 1000 I St.
Where to park: Pull up to barricades, and they will direct you
Event time: 8:30am
Time to arrive: 7:00am
More Information: Visit Site
Location: CSUB - Don Hart Lawn East
Address: 9001 Stockdale Hwy
Where to Park: TBA
Event time: 9am-12pm
Time to arrive: 7:45am-8am
More Information: Visit Site
Help us raise $100,000 for cancer research in October 2017. For every new membership purchased, every referral who joins, and every social post made with #InShapeFightsCancer, In-Shape Health Clubs will donate $1 to cancer research. In addition, all proceeds from kettlebell purchases and 20% of proceeds from Fight Cancer retail purchases will be donated to cancer research. All proceeds from Weekend Warrior classes (after instructor fees) will be donated to cancer research. Beneficiaries include American Cancer Society and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. All proceeds from the Juggling for Jude event on October 8th will be donated solely to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.