Join us for this special event benefitting St. Jude Children's Hospital!
Join us for a fundraising bootcamp and soccer clinic benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The event will be hosted by Hollis Belger, age 13, soccer juggler/fundraiser and founder of Juggling for Jude.
Hollis has raised $147,000 juggling her soccer ball with her feet to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, where kids with cancer are treated FREE of charge, and research is saving lives.
Her current juggling record is: 2,071 consecutive feet juggles (time 23:07)
Help In-Shape reach our goal of raising $100,000 for cancer research by participating in this event
Soccer Clinic and Family Boot Camp Fundraiser
DATE: Sunday, October 8th
EVENT TIME: 10am-12pm
- Enjoy a 30 minute bootcamp warm-up the whole family can join in on
- Soccer Juggling and Skills Clinic for the kids
- Prizes will be awarded for top jugglers and shootout winners!
- Music, snacks, and prizes for top jugglers and shootout winners!
- Feel free to bring your own ball for good luck!
- A waiver is required for every attendee.
- All kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
LOCATION: In-Shape Health Clubs, 4099 Lone Tree Way, Antioch - by the outdoor pool
DONATION: $10 per child or $25 per family (kids age 5-15)
100% of the proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
FAMILY SWIM: All participants and their families are invited to enjoy the outdoor pool from 12-4 on Sunday!! Bring your swimming suits and towels.
It takes $2Million/day to operate St. Jude THE leader in #childhoodcancer treatment and research in the world, and patients do not pay a single penny for their treatment or travel or housing for them and their family.