Red, White and Blue Mocktails
Looking for a refreshing way to enjoy July 4th at home? We have three delicious, alcohol-free drinks you can share with your whole family. Whether you’re relaxing by the pool, cooling down after a hike or staying out of the heat, these drinks are a delicious way to celebrate the long weekend.
Choose which of the three drinks to enjoy, or serve smaller portions so everyone gets the chance to try each one. The fruity flavors showcased in our three Fourth of July mocktails make these the perfect summer sippers. Enjoy!
Liberation Libation ~ 121 Calories
- 6 ounces Goody Blue Pop Berry Cream Soda ® (60 calories)
- 4 ounces coconut water (15 calories)
- 4 ounces club soda (0 calories)
- ½ ounce lime juice (4 calories)
- ½ cup blueberries (42 calories)
Combine all of the ingredients in a glass filled with ice and stir well.
Strength and Prosperity ~ 60 Calories
- 1 ounce strawberry syrup (40 calories)
- 3 ounces light lemonade (5 calories)
- ¼ ounce fresh lemon juice (2 calories)
- 8 ounces sparkling water (0 calories)
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries (13 calories)
Combine all of the ingredients in a glass filled with ice and stir well. Garnish with a strawberry and serve.
Wonderful Weekend ~ 136 Calories*
- 1 cup coconut water (45 calories)
- 1.5 ounces pineapple juice (25 calories)
- 2 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (66 calories)
- 1.5 cups ice
- Dusting of coconut flakes* (15 – 45 calories) optional
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Pour into a wide-mouthed drinking glass, or scoop into a glass with a narrow opening. Dust with coconut flakes if desired and serve.