8 Workout Essentials You Need In Your Gym Bag
Ever wonder what a pro trainer packs in her gym bag? We did too, so we asked Coach Andy to share her current staples. It’s a given she’s packed her phone for check-in, her mask, a towel and a filled water bottle, but check out her other must haves in the video and the list below. You might just find your new favorite.
1. Cinch Bag – to hold everything you need.
2. Cooling Mask/Neck Gaiter – to help you keep your cool while you stay safe.
3. Mobot Water Bottle – hydration and a compact foam roller, all in one place.
Click here and use INSHAPE at checkout for a 20% off code.
4. Triggerpoint Massage Ball – for the hard-to-reach spots during your recovery sesh.
5. Gymboss Timer – to time complex interval workouts.
6. Sklz Mini Band – 3 ultra-portable resistance bands.
7. Sklz Power Band – perfect for adding resistance or assisting pull-ups and dips.
8. AirPods Pro – Never waste time untangling headphone cords again.