Pomegranate juice is a powerful anti-inflammatory because of its high concentration of antioxidants. In addition to vitamins C, K and E, it’s a great source of folate, and potassium. Apple cider vinegar devotees rave about the benefits – from promoting a healthy immune system and metabolism to aiding digestion and delivering important enzymes.
Put them together with the satiating bubbles in sparkling water and not only do you have a refreshing post-workout or evening mocktail, but you’re guarding against free radical damage and powering your digestion. Say hello to this delicious Apple Cider Vinegar Pomegranate Sparkler.
What you need:
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 2 tablespoons Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Frozen or fresh pomegranate arils
What you do:
- Add pomegranate juice and apple cider vinegar to a glass of ice. Top with sparkling water and garnish with fresh pomegranate arils.