Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
Craving takeout but want to stay at home? Make this healthier, low-carb version instead! If you practice Meatless Mondays, this dish is a great dinner by itself, or you can bulk it up to serve more people by adding tofu or stir-fried veggies.
What you need:
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Oil (for pan)
- ½ small onion, diced fine
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
What you do:
- Remove the core of the cauliflower and coarsely chop in food processor.
- Scramble the eggs, season with salt, and set aside.
- Spray a large pan with oil and cook the cauliflower rice until water is evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Add onion, mixed vegetables, sesame oil and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in scrambled eggs.
- Add soy sauce, mix well and enjoy.
Pro tip: frozen or bagged cauliflower rice works great too!