Chocolate Candy Cane Protein Shake
Nothing screams the holidays like peppermint. It shows up in the mochas at your favorite coffee shop, in seasonal cookies, cakes, and barks, and of course in arguably the most iconic of all holiday sweets – the candy cane. Pep up your smoothie game with this month’s recharge card recipe for a decadent Chocolate Candy Cane protein shake without the guilt.
What you need:
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 cup of milk or no sugar added milk alternative
- 1 serving of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- ¼ tsp of peppermint extract
- Pinch of coarse sea salt
- Chopped candy cane pieces to garnish
What you do:
- Blend milk, protein powder, ice, peppermint extract, and sea salt.
- Garnish with chopped candy cane pieces and enjoy!
We hope this provides you with the encourage mint you need to have a happy healthy day!