Crispy Parm Brussel Sprouts
Is there anything more delicious than a perfectly roasted brussel sprout? Yes: we added parmesan cheese. You don't want to miss this recipe.
What you need:
- 1lb brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare brussels sprouts: trim the base, cut in half and remove any rough outer leaves.
- Place in a bowl, pour in oil and toss gently.
- Mix in garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Toss to coat and spread out on tray, cut side down.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip, then roast for an additional 10 minutes or until the outer leaves are deep golden brown and crispy.
- Immediately transfer to serving bowl. Scrape loose parmesan breadcrumbs off the tray and sprinkle on top. Serve immediately.