Easy Broccoli Cheese Quiche
This quiche checks all of our boxes for a must-make dinner: easy, affordable, and oh-so-cheesy. We used a frozen pie crust to make this quiche ultra-fast to make, because we know you’re busy. It’s sure to be a favorite even for picky eaters who usually avoid green veggies.
What you need:
- 5 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 frozen pie crust, 9”
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add in broccoli and cheese.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until eggs are set in the center.