Easy Chicken Wrap Recipe
This super quick recipe is a go-to for families with little ones who tend to be picky eaters. Chicken strips can also be replaced with grilled chicken, but sometimes it’s nice to have a win with the kids! The red cabbage makes this one pop with color, which makes it healthier AND more fun. This recipe serves four, so feel free to double up on ingredients if needed!
What you need:
- 2 cups lightly breaded chicken strips (or use grilled or rotisserie chicken)
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage or slaw mix
- 4 8-inch tortillas
What you do:
- Cook chicken according to package directions. Warm tortillas in a pan (or you can grill the wraps after you prepare them).
- Toss red cabbage or slaw mix with ranch dressing.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface.
- Assemble wraps by equally dividing chicken and slaw between the four tortillas.
- Fold tightly into a burrito shape.