Easy Salsa Chicken Recipe
It doesn’t get much easier than Jaime’s delicious salsa chicken! Throw this together in the morning and let your crockpot do all the work. Then serve this chicken up in taco shells with your desired taco toppings or wrap in tortillas with refried beans.
For more workout videos and tips, check out In-Shape's YouTube Channel.
What you need:
- Prepackaged salsa
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- Black beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper (optional)
What you do:
1. Place chicken breasts in crockpot.
2. Pour salsa over chicken.
3. Pour black beans on top.
4. Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
5. Use two forks to shred chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.