Eggs with Spinach and Tomatoes
This bright breakfast is loaded with vegetables, so you get an early start on eating well.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch spinach, stems removed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs
- In a skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium. Add tomatoes and cook until softened (3 mins).
- Add spinach and cook until wilted (2 mins), season with salt and pepper, and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil to skillet and cook eggs until whites are set but yolks are still runny (2 to 3 mins).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve on top of vegetables.