Peanut Butter Protein Bites
With a healthy mix of protein and carbs, these delicious Peanut Butter Protein Bites are the perfect on-the-go snack to pack for a pre-workout boost of energy. They’re ideal for that time between lunch and dinner when you don’t want to eat too much, but your stomach is starting to grumble AND you’re hitting the club for a 5:30pm Beatz RIDE.
This recipe makes 10 bites, so you can have five days of snacks ready to go. You can have two bites for just over 200 calories (213 to be exact).
What You Need:
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut flakes (optional) or any topping you enjoy!
What to Do:
- Mix all the ingredients, except the coconut flakes, in a large bowl. Roll your mix into 10 bites (about 1 tablespoon per serving).
- Roll each bite over the coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate overnight until firm.
Recipe From Tiffani Bachus, Oxygen Magazine