Piña Colada Power Shake
Nothing screams warmer weather than a creamy, pineapple-y, ice-cold Pina Colada. But those Pina’s come at a pretty price packing on average more calories than a hamburger! They can run you (or should we say rum you) into serious trouble in the jeans department.
With the summer around the corner, and a tropical island getaway only in our imaginations, let’s indulge without the bulge with a delicious and nutritious take on everyone’s favorite summer time staple.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of milk (or milk alternative)
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder (we used Motiv-8’s and it’s delicious!)
- ½ tbsp. of coconut oil
- ½ tsp. of coconut extract
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
What you do:
- Place ingredients in order in a blender until your kitchen turns into the tropical island of your dreams!