Pina Colada Power Shake
Nothing screams summer more than a creamy, pineapple-y, ice-cold Piña Colada. But those piña’s come at a pretty price, packing on average more calories than a hamburger! They can run you (or should we say rum you) into serious trouble in the jeans department.
With the summer heat in full force, and a tropical island getaway only in our imaginations, let’s celebrate this summer staycation with a delicious and nutritious take on everyone’s favorite summer-time staple.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of milk (or milk alternative like almond/coconut/soy/hemp)
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- ½ tbsp. of coconut oil
- ½ tsp. of coconut extract
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
What you do:
- Place ingredients in order in a blender until your kitchen turns into the tropical island of your dreams!