Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Recipe
Ever dreamed of eating pumpkin pie for breakfast every day? This recipe is the next best thing—a healthy, easy, and delicious way to enjoy the flavors of fall. Serves 2.
What you need:
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup oat milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 ½ cups water
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (or more if you like it sweet!)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
What you do:
- In a saucepan, combine oats, pumpkin puree, pie spice, vanilla, oat milk, water, and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until you reach your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and let stand 2-3 minutes.
- Portion out oatmeal into serving bowls. Top with a drizzle of maple syrup, oat milk, and a generous helping of pecans.
And there you have it—delicious breakfast, as easy as pie! Need more pumpkin in your life? We’ve got you. Sip on a Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake, savor some Healthy Pumpkin Curry, or nibble some Low-Cal Pumpkin Pie Bites.