Top Running Gear Picks from Our Run Club Coaches
If you’re running in uncomfortable shoes or wearing socks that always give you blisters, ditch ‘em! The wrong gear can slow you down. Whether you need new leggings, a shiny new activity tracker, or something else to complete your race, start here: we asked our Run Club coaches for their recommendations. Investing in the right gear can totally change your running game, so we’ll see you at the finish line!
- Coach Josh: The “Cloudstratus” has done wonders for my Plantar Fasciitis and allows me to get the miles in. Check them out here.
- Coach Kailee: I’ve been training in New Balance shoes for over 10 years and love these:
- Coach Jeremiah: If you’re looking for a running shoe that helps with stability, here’s my top pick:
- Coach Zach: The Altra Superior is my top pick for days I’m hitting the trail. Check it out here:
- Coach Josh: My favorite running shorts are here and my favorite sportswear from H&M can be found here.
- Coach Kailee: I’m very picky when it comes to my running leggings. These never fall down and have panels in all the right places for the sweaty spots. Check them out here.
- Coach Jacqueline: You need comfortable underwear, plain and simple. Plus, these leak-proof bottoms offer peace of mind during that time of the month and give you the freedom to run that extra mile worry-free. Check them out here.
- Coach Jeremiah: I’m always rocking a Nike Pro shirt on my runs.
- Coach Zach: If you’re interested in compression pants, these will be your new favorite pair. Check them out here. When the weather’s cold, I stay warm with this windbreaker and a Buff ThermoNet.
- Coach Josh: Look awesome and avoid blisters with these.
- Coach Kailee: Blisters are not your friend, grab these to avoid them!
- Coach Jeremiah: These are perfect for people who want their toes separated while running:
- Coach Josh: I love my Roka Oslos sunglasses. Check them out here:
- Coach Kailee: Having a great playlist is key for me, so I need my phone attached without worrying about it falling off:
- Coach Zach: I love these wireless headphones from Powerbeats:
- Coach Jacqueline: This is the best bra for busty ladies during high-impact activity. Check it out here.
- Coach Jeremiah: Hydration is key on long runs. Keep your H2O close with this hydration pack:
- Coach Josh: The Apple Watch is my go-to. The series 5 is currently on sale!
- Coach Kailee: I love challenging my family and friends with our Garmin watches. It also looks amazing for everyday wear.
- Coach Jacqueline: Here’s a great accessory for your wearable to easily ID you in case of emergency:
- Coach Jeremiah: I love my Nike Apple Watch:
The products we feature have been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links provided, we may earn commission.