Workout 101: Squats
Here's the "how-to" on executing this workout!
- Stand facing forward with your chest up and out.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your hands straight out and bend your elbows in front of you for balance.
- Sit back and down while keeping your head facing forward. Arch your lower back as you descend.
- Press your weight back into the heels of your feet and gradually descend further until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your entire body tight and push through the heels of your feet to the starting position.