WORK YOUR CAREER
We like to say that we’re not in the fitness business, we’re in the motivation business. People want to be healthier and happier, they just need some guidance and encouragement getting there. That’s why we work so hard to find the best trainers in the business, and give them the finest support in the industry, so that they—and our members—can thrive. If you’re looking for a positive and energetic environment where you’ll be appreciated and rewarded for your expertise, and can continue to grow in both your knowledge and your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Take a look at how some of our team members have shaped their career paths at In-Shape.
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE'RE INTO AT IN-SHAPE
It takes all kinds to build a great company. But we've found that our kind all tend to have a few things in common.
• Passionate about fitness
• Team player
• Excellent communicator
• Timely, organized & goal-driven
• Wants to provide members with a stellar Training experience
• Desires to be a part of a community that is focused on our mission to create fit, healthy and happy lives
CURRENT TRAINING TEAM OPENINGS
Personal Training positions are opening up all the time.
If you don't see something that fits today, create a job alert so you are the first to know when there is an opening in your desired location.
In-Shape Health Club requires all team members to be 18 years of age. Applicants must be 18+ to apply for any of our positions.
Every trainer on our team will be trained on our signature MOVE7 training system. This program ensures each trainer has the necessary tools to implement the right behaviors for our members to achieve their health and fitness goals.
What is the MOVE7 Training System?
• NASM accredited Training System
• Backed by exercise science rooted in foundational movement
• Industry-leading programming
• Experience-driven coaching skills & training
• Live and digital education
All trainers need to be certified by at least one organization from the list below. Proof of certifications must be provided when obtained, upon re-certification, or upon request by In-Shape.
• ACE (American Council on Exercise)
• ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
• AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America)
• AFI (American Fitness Institute)
• AFPA (American Fitness Professionals and Associates)
• IFPA (International Fitness Professionals Association)
• IFTA (Interactive Fitness Trainers of America)
• ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association)
• NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
• NCCPT (National Council for Certified Personal Trainers)
• NCSF (National Council on Strength and Fitness)
• NESTA (National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association)
• NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association)
• NFPT (National Federation of Professional Trainers)
• NPTI (National Personal Training Institute) – 500 hour PT certification does not expire
• NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
• SFU (Smart Fitness University-NCCPT)
• WITS (World Instructor Training Schools)
BENEFITS, PERKS, AND OTHER GOOD STUFF
There's more to working at In-Shape than just a competitive salary, health insurance, and the satisfaction that comes with knowing your contributing something positive to the world. For instance:
• Official health club partner of NASM (Partnership perks include discounted certifications and courses)
• Training sessions in our facilities make it more accessible & affordable to upgrade skills
• Get paid to workout
• Complimentary In-Shape membership
• CPR training
• Referral bonus when you refer new In-Shape team members
• Opportunities for advancement
- In-Shape trainers have the ability to grow into a Senior Trainer where there are several perks:
✔ Certifications are reimbursed
✔ Continuing education costs are covered (both courses and study time)
✔ Certification renewal fees are reimbursed
✔ Increased Bonus tiers in compensation