Body Composition Assessment
Introducing the InBody570 Body Composition Analyzer
(available at select clubs)
The latest and greatest in fitness technology which enables our personal training team to help our members measure and track progress and develop fitness plans that are best suited for each individual members' body as it changes over time.
Try it today by signing up for your free annual FitStart® or schedule for your next session with your trainer.
It’s 3 Easy Steps
- Stand on the scale
- Hold the handles for 45 seconds
- Receive a detailed report with your weight, muscle mass, % body fat, lean analysis, and water content.
That's right, all you have to do is stand on the scale and hold the handles for 45 seconds, and the InBody570 will accurately calculate your weight, muscle mass, % body fat, lean analysis, water content and visceral fat.
Then your trainer or Fitness Manager will review your results and develop a plan customized for you based on your needs and goals.
Benefits of In-Body
- Receive an easy to read, comprehensive results sheet
- Accurately track results and progress over time
- Accurate calculations of your weight, lean body mass, body fat and total pounds of body water
- Information about your body and the way it functions so your trainer can effectively modify your plan to meet your changing needs over time
- Get your body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (the amount of calories burned at a resting rate), and segmental lean body mass measurements. This will give you a picture of how your body is using energy.
- Learn where you have water collecting in your body (edema), which can be a sign of injury or inflammation.
When scheduling your In-Body Assessment, please keep the following in mind:
- Let your trainer know so they can plan time before your session
- Do not take participate in an In-Body assessment if you have any implanted electronic devices, or are pregnant
- Do not exercise or eat 2 hours prior to your test.
- Empty your bladder just before your test.
- Wear shorts and a tank top or tight fitting t-shirt.
Talk to your trainer to plan an assessment prior to your next session so you can get detailed information about your overall health and fitness to help you start tracking your progress.