KID ZONE FAQS
WHICH CLUBS HAVE KID ZONE AVAILABLE?
Kid Zone is now open at all clubs.
WHAT HOURS ARE KID ZONE OPEN?
Hours vary by club. Check the In-Shape app for availability and your club's hours.
DO I NEED A RESERVATION?
Yes, you will need to reserve a spot. There will be multiple blocks to choose from each day during the Kid Zone’s current opening hours. The block reservations enable our team to close and clean for 30 minutes between each group of children. Click here for instructions on how to make a Kid Zone reservation.
WHAT AGE CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED IN THE KID ZONE?
Children ages 3-12 will have access to the Kid Zone.
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE KID ZONE?
We have options for the kids: everything from coloring to building blocks, reading time or homework. The movement activity every 15 minutes will consist of Simon says, freeze dance, kids style yoga, jumping jacks, etc. (to get their wiggles out!).
WHAT CAN MY CHILD BRING TO THE KID ZONE?
Children can bring their own personal electronic devices, but we ask all other items remain at home.
WHAT IF MY CHILD DOESN’T WANT TO WEAR A MASK?
Children are required to wear a mask at all times while in the club or will need to stay at home.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP THE KID ZONE SAFE AND CLEAN?
We’ve created a new approach to our Kid Zone to keep it safe, clean and open.
- All children are required to wear masks.
- The Kid Zone will be cleaned between each block.
- Kid Zone attendants must wash their hands every hour.
- We’ve implemented block scheduling and reservations. This will enable our team to clean between each group of children. It also facilitates our activity pods.
- Toys will be stored in bins labeled clean and dirty per CA guidelines.
- The Kid Zone, like the rest of the club, will be deep cleaned and disinfected every night.