March Fitness Challenge: Dumbbell Row
Challenge yourself this month to build serious strength and balance with daily Dumbbell Rows (don’t worry there are a few rest days built in!).
Keep these tips from our all-star Trainers in mind to keep those rows in line:
- Don't pull with your arms: Think about pulling with your lats and upper back.
- Don't shrug your shoulders: Think about keeping your shoulder blades in your back pockets.
- Don't round your back: Think about a neutral spine that you could balance something on without it rolling off.
- Don't flare your arms: Think about making an 'arrow' with your arms and back by keeping your arms close to your body.
- Don't hold your breath: Breathe out as you drive the weight up and breathe in as you control the weight down.
* You can use dumbbells, kettlebells or even something you have around the house (like a gallon of milk!)
Have questions? Ask a Trainer! They are happy to help!