If your home club has been closed, billing has been paused and you will not be billed until we reopen. In-Shape will resume billing when your home club reopens. For more information, check out our Reopening FAQs.
Due to the extremely high volume of inquiries, the quickest way to make changes to your membership account is through the In-Shape app and Member Hub. Here are some common issues that can be resolved without contacting Member Services:
From the app or Member Hub, go to Profile > Contact Information to:
- Update address, email or phone number on the account.
- Update/change your emergency contact
Go to Profile > Billing Information to:
- Update your dues method of payment
- Check your account balance
- See when your next bill is due
- View a history of charges on your account
Go to Profile > Membership Holds to:
- Check your current membership status
- Place your membership on hold
- View your club level and access
Go to Profile > Manage Members to:
- Edit sub-member info on your account
- Add/remove members to your account
Go to Profile > Payment Methods to:
- Add/edit your card on file for in-club purchases
For more information and to download the In-Shape app, click here.
Click to chat!
Due to high volume, call and/or response time may be delayed. Please use the app, chat or form below to contact Member Services. Thank you for your patience.
Contact us. We've got your back.
Questions? We've got your back.
6 South El Dorado St., Ste 600
Stockton, CA 95202