If your home club is not open, monthly recurring dues have been paused and you will not be billed until: 1) your home club reopens, 2) a club in your county reopens, or 3) you choose to re-activate your monthly dues when making a reservation. For more information, check out our Reopening FAQs.
Due to the extremely high volume of inquiries, the quickest way to make changes to your membership account is through the In-Shape app and Member Hub. Below are some common issues that can be resolved without contacting Member Services.
Go to Profile > Billing Information to:
- Update your dues method of payment
- Check your account balance
- See when your next bill is due
- View a history of charges on your account
Go to Profile > Membership Holds to:
- Check your current membership status
- Place your membership on hold
- View your club level and access
- Click here for more info about Membership Holds
Go to Profile > Manage Members to:
- Edit sub-member info on your account
- Add/remove members to your account
Go to Profile > Payment Methods to:
- Add/edit your card on file for in-club purchases
From the app or Member Hub, go to Profile > Contact Information to:
- Update address, email or phone number on the account.
- Update/change your emergency contact
For more information and to download the In-Shape app, click here.
Due to high volume, call and/or response time may be delayed. Please use the app or form below to contact Member Services. Thank you for your patience.
Contact us. We've got your back.
Questions? We've got your back.
6507 Pacific Ave #344, Stockton, CA 95207
Requesting a donation from In-shape? Please see our guidelines and complete the Request Form on our Donations Request Page page.
For media inquiries and to download our Press Kit, visit our Newsroom & Media Resources page.
Contact Call Center