InBody Composition Analyzer
Want to know what you’re made of? The InBody scan breaks down your body composition to measure hydration and analyze lean muscle and fat content. With InBody, we can help you achieve your goals by focusing on fat loss, not just weight loss.
Measure Your Body in 3 Easy Steps
- Stand on the scale
- Hold the handles for 45 seconds
- Receive a detailed report with your weight, muscle mass, % body fat, lean analysis, and water content.
That's right, all you have to do is stand on the scale and hold the handles for 45 seconds, and the InBody will accurately calculate your weight, muscle mass, % body fat, lean analysis, water content and visceral fat.
Benefits of InBody
- Receive an easy to read, comprehensive results sheet
- Accurately track results and progress over time
- Accurate calculations of your weight, lean body mass, body fat and total pounds of body water
- Information about your body and the way it functions so you can effectively modify your plan to meet your changing needs over time
- Get your body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (the amount of calories burned at a resting rate), and segmental lean body mass measurements. This will give you a picture of how your body is using energy.
- Learn where you have water collecting in your body (edema), which can be a sign of injury or inflammation.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Do not take participate in an InBody assessment if you have any implanted electronic devices, or are pregnant
- Do not exercise or eat 2 hours prior to your test.
- Empty your bladder just before your test.
- Wear shorts and a tank top or tight fitting t-shirt.